Pitstop: Tactical Shopify Podcast to Keep You Winning
Rescue Your Shopify Page By Streamlining Presentation - Ilana Davis
Lucas is joined by Shopify superhero Ilana Davis, who shares her tips on saving your brand by simplifying your online presence.
How to rescue your homepage without a costly redesign:
- Less is more; don't overwhelm the consumer with countless product options, special deals, or flashy image carousels
- Concentrate what is shown by presenting only your primary products upfront on your homepage
- Know what your customers come to you for, and focus on that specific product or service
- Don't over-complicate or add steps to purchasing a product; if there's an image of what you are selling on your page, clicking on it should bring the customer to a page where they can buy it
- Avoid turning you page into a maze, if customers can't quickly find their way back to the product they want, they'll leave
Thank you to Shogun sponsoring the Rolled Up Podcast Network. Nomad increased page speed, resulting in a 25% increase in conversions, a 15.6% reduction in their bounce rate, and most importantly made 25% more per sale when switching to Shogun Frontend.